See AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector more
Product Description
AAXA Technologies is excited to announce the release of our P4X Pico projector - the world's brightest battery-powered projector. The AAXA P4X pico projector features a dazzling 95 lumen high-contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instrument's DLP. Combined with AAXA's Vibrant-Color technology the P4X features long-life 15,000 hour LEDs and can deliver a brilliant colorful image of up to 80inches. At less than 5.6 inch long, 2.7 inch wide, and 1.2 inch tall the P4X is both a true pocket projector and a powerful mobile computing platform. The P4X features a built-in lithium ion battery capable of powering the projector over 75 minutes on a single charge. Additional features include Micro SD Card slot, USB on-the-go, HDMI, composite video input, VGA input, and a 1 watt onboard speaker.
- Ultra-bright 95 lumen LED light engie
- Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000 LEDs
- HDMI, VGA, Composite inputs plus SD-HC and USB readers
- MP4, MP3, AVI, JPG
- Up to 80 inch image (in low-light conditions)
AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector Reviews
| 84 of 86 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black (Office Product) I purchased this projector in Oct 2011 directly from Aaxa. I am a teacher working in two schools and I use this projector nearly every day. I connect my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 to it and also play video files from the internal drive or a flash drive, mostly successfully. The specs are the best in this category at the moment, and the design is good. There are a few details that other reviewers have not mentioned, however:* The fan noise is more than noticeable. It's actually a little annoying. * The power button is situated such that the P4 can be switched on in a crowded bag pretty easily. * The buttons are not very responsive. My feeling is that this is more of a system software issue than a purely hardware issue. Button clicks frequently get no response or a delayed response. I feel like the system software is not quite ready for prime-time. * While it's impressive that they included any sort of internal speaker, it's only usable in a very quiet environment... Read more 54 of 56 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black (Office Product) I did a lot of research on Pico and Pocket projectors before deciding on this one. At the time of this writing (March 2012) I think its the best Pico projector out there in the $300-ish range. It has a few quirks, but all the projectors I read about did, and I felt these were the most manageable. The main issues that people seemed to have were the inadequate speaker and the fan noise. I already owned an X-mini II speaker, and it makes a perfect companion to the P4. The Xmini is also super small, and packs a LOT of sound in to it's tiny package. Also, the Xmini internal battery lasts 14-hours. I've never used the P4 without it. So the P4's speaker isn't an issue. And the fan is a bit noisy, but it's easy to tune out. If you listen for it, you'll hear it, but I don't really notice it.I'm not a huge fan of the operating system on it. For instance, if you use the USB stick and have 100 files in 10 folders, the menu just shows those 100 files. I like systems which... Read more 20 of 21 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: AAXA KP500-01 P4 Pico Projector, 80 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, 15000 Hour LED Projector, WindowsCE, Media Player, Black (Office Product) The P4, after research was the pico projector I decided to go with. It is surprisingly bright for its small size. The images are crisp and clear. I mainly use it to project movies from my laptop but it comes with Windows CE so if you're one to do presentations, with a USB mouse you can use the built in software to access word/powerpoint/excel. I have used an apple vga adapter to mirror my iphone 4S as well and it works brilliantly. I would definitely recommend this projector if you are in the market for a small, portable projector. |
› See all 75 customer reviews...
Reviews AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector
Conclusion
The assessment AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector, it is quite critical. it truly is extra like a polished mirror reflects the light to come to us. As an indication of item high quality too as how it truly is. Obviously, we are able to give excellent high quality item for you personally. after you see and read our assessment of their user. We hope that you simply will invest in AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector ,thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment