In case you interest about
Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer but you nevertheless usually do not know the information with the item info like price, attributes, descriptions, we're pleased to give a item description that may be both cost-helpful and may meet your requirements. you may put this info to compare with other data sources. to make your decision simpler. Besides. a different cause why you really should obtain
Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer that could be the evaluation by user, you may read the evaluation with the write-up, which will support you determine far more effortlessly.
See Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer more
Product Description
Illuminated slide viewer. Compact for tabletop or hand use. Viewing area 1-7/8" square. Brilliant 2X magnification powered by 2 AA batteries (not included) or household current with optional transformer sku VRPVT.
- 2X magnification on 1 7/8" screen with folding stand
Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer Reviews
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
135 of 136 people found the following review helpful This is not rocket science!, March 6, 2008 This review is from: Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer (Electronics) I have a "gazillion" 35mm slides from about 40-years ago. We haven't viewed them for many years because of an old projector/screen etc. I wanted to sort through all of my slides, and keep those which are good memories or in a few cases, exceptional photos, transferring them into digital format. You can spend hundreds of dollars on viewers - for the price, the 2x2 screen allows a decent look at the slide and it's condition. No computer link or remote with this viewer, just a little manual tinkering to get the job done. I won't be taking any more slides, so the viewer is expendable after my sorting, and this viewer works well for that. If you work with slides a lot, I'd recommend a higher-end viewer. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 123 of 127 people found the following review helpful Just what I needed!, January 31, 2006 This review is from: Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer (Electronics) I need to go through hundreds of family slides and put them in some sort of order. This is exactly what I needed! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 70 of 72 people found the following review helpful Pana-Vue #2, August 27, 2007 This review is from: Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer (Electronics) Perfect for what I wanted. It's hand-held, you can use it while traveling; it's easy to go through a pile of slides quickly! I'm very pleased. Great for the price. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? |
Share your thoughts with other customers:
› See all 152 customer reviews...
Conclusion
The evaluation Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer, it is extremely crucial. it really is far more like a polished mirror reflects the light to come to us. As an indication of item excellent too as how it really is. Naturally, we are able to give fantastic excellent item for you. after you see and read our evaluation of their user. We hope that you simply will obtain
Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer ,thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment