See Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector more
Product Description
The Optoma PRO160S is the ideal projector for multiple usages in business and education. Featuring high brightness of 3000 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 3000:1, the PRO160S projects exceptional color quality. With an HDMI input and 3D capability, the PRO160S is ready to take on any presentation challenge.
- Native SVGA DLP by Texas Instruments with Brilliant Color Technology
- Bright images and high contrast ratio - 3000 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off)
- Rapid power-on and shutdown - saving you time and money & Filter-free design means low cost of ownership
- High-definition resolution supported
- Wide range of connectivity options: HDMI, VGA-in, VGA-out, s-video, composite video, stereo audio-in, stereo audio-out and RS-232
Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector Reviews
| 19 of 19 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector (Office Product) We do a lot of game nights at my house and movie nights by the pool. We had been using an old projector that only had a VGA connector and it was terrible for gaming, and ok for movies. We hooked this up tonight in a spare room and projected an 85-90 inch screen onto a white sheet and had 3 people playing Black Ops on PS3. It was a lot of fun and much better than sharing a 42 inch screen with 3 or 4 people. No lag, and screen looked great. My only complaint was that word and be a little blocky, but they are not hard to read at all. Overall it was a very good experience for gaming and will be nice for game nights. Projecting a Blu-ray (from the PS3) was great as well. Colors were crisp, and the image looked amazing. Even playing .AVI or other movie files looks good on it.For the price of this it is a great projector and I bet it would look even better if we projected onto something other than a white sheet. It is not as good as a $2000 Optoma or other projector but it... Read more 13 of 13 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector (Office Product) We bought this projector to show movies and play video games outside at night. We live on a corner lot and our back deck faces the side of our neighbors house - which has cream siding and no windows - PERFECT. I was looking for a sub-$500 (budget) projector that would be "adaquet", since the fun is in the experience and not necessarily the on-screen detail.In doing research, I saw that to watch a movie using this projector (and anything else in this price range), the distance should be around 25 feet from the "screen" (based on the projector estimator app) for a good picture and where I was planning on putting it - on a table on the deck- the distance is 35 feet. I was a bit concerned that it might be too far and would be a faint image. The box arrived yesterday and when I got home from work, I decided to bite the bullet and see how it worked. It had rained, so I chose to test it from inside the house (through an open sliding glass door) and see how it... Read more 11 of 12 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Optoma PRO260X 3D-Capable DLP Multimedia Projector, 3000 Lumens, 3000:1 Contrast Ratio (Office Product) The BackstoryAbsolutely the best projector for $500 or less. I have owned an Epson Powerlite 77C for 6 years. When I bought it, it was $649 and it was the best you could get for a fantastic all around projector. When HD was getting more popular and HDMI was popping up everywhere, my projector started to look old. I had to make so many conversions as far as converting from composite video, to s-video, to RGB-VGA so by the time I was able to make the Epson produce 1080i, I had literally 60 feet of cable wrapped up behind my entertainment rack to handle all the devices (Blue Ray, Wii, Cable Box and Xbox. Is was absolutely nuts. In the 6 years using it, I also replaced the lamp 3 times at $150 a pop. By the 3rd lamp, I was in over $1000! I have been looking to upgrade for sometime, and it has been quite an aggravating ordeal. When buying a typical TV, its easy. You got to the stores, look at the pictures, see the sizes, etc. Shopping for a projector,yeah, not easy. No every... Read more |
› See all 44 customer reviews...
Reviews Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector
Conclusion
The critique Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector, it is very important. it really is a lot more like a polished mirror reflects the light to come to us. As an indication of item excellent too as how it really is. Not surprisingly, we can offer superior excellent item for you. after you see and read our critique of their user. We hope that you will acquire Optoma PRO160S, SVGA, 3000 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Multimedia Projector ,thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment