See Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector

In the event you interest about Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector but you nevertheless do not know the particulars in the product info for example price, capabilities, descriptions, we're pleased to offer you a product description that is certainly each cost-helpful and can meet your demands. it is possible to put this info to examine with other information sources. to produce your choice less complicated. Besides. one more explanation why you should purchase Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector that could be the critique by user, it is possible to read the critique in the write-up, that will enable you make a decision a lot more very easily.


See Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector more



Product Description

PK320 features 100 ansi lumens and native widescreen WVGA resolution. Easily share videos, photos and graphics at home or on the road; LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours. Enjoy a full assortment of I/O ports, including USB, VGA, HDMI and video for connection to most analog or digital devices. Truly portable, palm sized. Lightweight and rechargeable. Includes remote control


  • Truly portable - Palm-sized, lightweight, and rechargeable
  • MicroSD card slot allows for memory expansion
  • Project large widescreen images of up to 120" diagonal
  • LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
  • Full assortment of I/O ports, including USB, VGA, HDMI and video, allows for easy connection to most analog or digital devices
  • For Business Presentations & Personal Media Sharing
  • Dlp Pico Technology
  • 20,000 Hour Led Light Source
  • 1-Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty, 90 Days On Battery
  • 3000:1 Contrast Ratio


Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
37 Reviews
5 star:
 (10)
4 star:
 (10)
3 star:
 (6)
2 star:
 (3)
1 star:
 (8)
 
 
 

13 of 13 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars First impressions: PK320 *update 3/18/2012*, March 6, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector (Office Product)
Having never owned a pico projector before, I was intrigued by the idea of them. My old projector has a blown bulb, and instead of spending another $300 for a new bulb I decided I would give this a whirl. I spend a lot of time at work or traveling, so I wanted something to have handy if I ever wanted to play a game or watch a video on the go. I just received my pk320 today and here are my initial impressions:

Pros
1) Very small
2) Lightweight
3) Still feels durable despite 1 and 2
4) Bright picture....this one shocked me. In my living room with the lights on (granted this took place at night) I could clearly see the picture when projected onto a wall across the room. I imagine the result with my projector screen will be better.
5) Built in card reader and decoder work well. I loaded some avi's onto a memory card to test out how this would work. Not only did it work quickly, it also was able to find the avi's I nested within a folder.
6)... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Optima PK320 Pocket Projector Rules!, August 7, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector (Office Product)
I am on the road a lot visiting people in their offices or with small groups. I live by Powerpoint. Before the Optima PK320 Pico Pocket Projector, I was carrying a small laptop, a lightweight projector, a screen, and all the cords needed to power stuff and hook it together. I reduced my weight significantly by getting an iPod Touch and putting my presentations on it, but I was still burdened by cords, projector, etc. Enter the Pico Pocket Projector. It has the ability to project my presentations from a microSD card or usb stick and it can run from battery.

If I am doing presentations in a large room to a lot of people, I still need the big projector, but the PK320 is plenty bright enough for someone's office of small meeting room. Some of my meetings with people inspire ad hoc presentations. I have many preloaded on microSD card in the projector. Now I can whip out the projector and say, "let me show you...". Within seconds, I am able to shine the presentation on a... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Yikes., November 8, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector (Office Product)
Find a "try before you buy" option. Not cheap and not effective. Room must be very very dark for any viewable picture. Battery life way too short.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 37 customer reviews...

Reviews Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector


Conclusion
The critique Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector, it is quite important. it really is a lot more like a polished mirror reflects the light to come to us. As an indication of product high quality at the same time as how it really is. Of course, we can offer you good high quality product for you. if you see and read our critique of their user. We hope that you simply will purchase Optoma PK320, WVGA, 100 LED Lumens, Pico Pocket Projector ,thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment