See HDMI Pocket Projector more
Product Description
HDMI Pocket Projector. Go big with our pocket-sized HDMI projector. Projects up to 1080p HD images up to 60" diagonal. Rechargeable and portable. Connects via HDMI to most smartphones, tablets, computers, video players, cameras and more* Mega-bright LED lamp projects up to 85 lumens for up to 2 hours on a single charge. Dual built-in speakers and focus control. Rechargeable 3800mAh battery doubles as a USB backup battery for your smartphone devices. Includes 3' HDMI cable, Micro HDMI adapter, Mini HDMI adapter and AC adapter. Dimensions: 3.9" w x 3.8" d x .89" h; .5 lbs. *IMPORTANT: Apple devices require an Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately) for HDMI use. Who says projectors are just for movies? Our portable projector connects to multiple devices for a "big screen" view of just about anything. Compact, portable and rechargeable, the HDMI Pocket Projector takes you from business presentations to game time with friends to family movie night. It connects via HDMI to most smartphones, tablets, computers, video players, game consoles, digital cameras and more. Advanced DLP technology delivers an incredibly sharp, clear 1080p HD image up to 60" diagonal on any flat surface. And full screen replication displays 100% of your device screen in the projected image (select devices that support video replication). A projector that's simply brilliant--no matter how you use it. And we mean brilliant. HDMI Pocket Projector's mega-bright lamp projects up to 85 lumens for up to two hours on a single charge. Its powerful 3800mAh battery recharges via USB and even doubles as a backup battery for your devices when fully charged. A built-in focus wheel lets you adjust the display for optimum resolution, while the dual speakers with volume control let you accompany your video with audio--or add separate speakers using the 3.5mm audio-out jack. The HDMI Pocket Projector includes a 3' HDMI cable, Micro HDMI adapter and a Mini HDMI adapter.
HDMI Pocket Projector Reviews
| 125 of 130 people found the following review helpful This review is from: HDMI Pocket Projector (Electronics) I'm not sure why more people have not reviewed this product but I think for the price this is a pretty good deal. This is the third pico type projector that I have bought over the years. I live in limited space so having large media playing devices (TVs/Monitors) is usually not an option especially since I tend to move every 2 years or so. This is the reason that I got interested in Pico Projectors in the first place - imagine it - a big screen TV that fits into your hand. All you really need is a white surface to project it on.But there are also pitfalls to this sort of thing. Battery life tends to max in these devices at about 90-120 minutes. The speakers they have generally are too quiet/small sounding for viewing with multiple people. Most also seem to have lumens under 20 so you really need a dark room. Bearing this in mind and also the fact that I wanted HDMI quality I didn't have that many options. The ShowXX HDMI laser pico projector seemed the... Read more 65 of 68 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: HDMI Pocket Projector (Electronics) I bought this as a gift for someone, who loves to go to cinema to watch movies in large screen. Cinema is fine, but the cost of watching one movie and the travel to the nearest cinema to us was a hassle. So I decided to buy a projector as a gift. But the idea of projector lamps dying so often made me research for an alternative: LED projectors. Despite having lower lumen brightness rating than traditional projectors, the idea of not having to worry about replacing lamps is a big plus.So I came across this Brookestone HDMI Pocket Projector. After reading several reviews, I ordered it hoping that this purchase will be well worth it. Here are the specs: - 85 lumens - 854 X 480 native resolution, also accepts 1080p inputs - Built-in battery lets the projector runs up to 2 hours, and also as power bank for your mobile devices - Full HDMI sized input port - Small sized projector (your average external 2.5" HDD size) - 2 built in... Read more 33 of 33 people found the following review helpful This review is from: HDMI Pocket Projector (Electronics) The Brookstone HDMI Pocket Projector is a significant breakthrough in pico projector technology. There is no lag while using the projector to watch movies or play games, whether the content source is a PS3, a laptop, or a tablet, such as Amazon's own Kindle Fire HD.IMAGE QUALITY: The viewing angles are similar to an IPS display, about 180 degrees. People sitting at extreme angles can comfortably watch movies and even read subtitles. By placing the projector about 12 feet away from my wall, I was able to achieve a reasonably high-quality 110-inch image, which prompted my aunt to declare my living room a theater. SOUND: While I'm certainly not a stickler for premium audio, even I must admit the internal speakers leave much to be desired. The sound is only adequate for a small room or a quiet meeting room, but it will not be loud enough to overcome excited, talkative children. DESIGN: The projector is less than an inch thick and... Read more |
› See all 44 customer reviews...
Reviews HDMI Pocket Projector
Conclusion
The critique HDMI Pocket Projector, it is quite significant. it truly is more like a polished mirror reflects the light to come to us. As an indication of product quality at the same time as how it truly is. Of course, we can provide good quality product for you personally. if you see and read our critique of their user. We hope which you will obtain HDMI Pocket Projector ,many thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment