See Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector more
Product Description
Bright, Brilliant Images for Your Business Needs. The VS220 delivers amazing high-definition performance for compelling, high-impact presentations with 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness. Set up in a flash with HDMI connectivity, USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup, and automatic vertical image correction. When you need to captivate your audience and close the deal, these projectors give you the functionality and quality to make it happen. 3x Brighter Colors with Epson 1 Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors 1. Delivering 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness 2, the VS220 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color. Disclaimers: 1 Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. 2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- Color Brightness: 2700 lumens
- White Brightness: 2700 lumens
- HDMI digital connectivity
- USB Plug 'n Play instant setup
Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector Reviews
| 15 of 16 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector (Office Product) Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program ( What's this?) Dang! This projector is so thoroughly and competently reviewed that I don't know what helpful information I can possibly add. I see no point in adding all the manufacturer specs again. It is almost identical to the VS310 model I have except for the HDMI connection. My eye isn't discerning enough to tell the difference between 2700 and 2600 lumens. I'm a total electronics klutz so if I had no trouble connecting the projector anyone can do it. Plug it in, turn it on. The color is fantastic, even in a well-lit room. You can connect up to four devices at once and switch between them with the remote.Amazon has several carrying cases just for the projector alone or with your laptop. I don't understand the reasoning behind including only a VGA cord and no type B USB cord (the one with one square end connection), which really isn't very expensive. Fortunately I had one on hand. I have two all-in-one desktop computers which don't have VGA ports. They're only on my... Read more 11 of 14 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector (Office Product) Summary: Compact and light weight, this is aimed squarely at the traveling business person who needs to make presentations while traveling, but it is also a great and handy general purpose projector if you can accept a few limitations in exchange for the low price.Pros: Very compact, low price, excellent image quality, good color, good build quality, easy to use, good remote, USB and HDMI connections, instant on/off. Cons: Lower (800x600) resolution by today's HD standards (but fine for intended use), remote not backlit. Weak speaker. The high lumens means this can be used in a room with a fair amount of ambient light. The 800x600 resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio are fine for presenting and also fine for DVD's and many video formats. It's not "HD" but it's higher than standard DVD video (640x480) and fine for streaming videos, DivX, home videos, photos, and similar uses. You get Epson build quality and reliability, long bulb life, good out of the box color,... Read more 6 of 7 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector (Office Product) Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program ( What's this?) I've had no prior personal experience with projectors. That's my caveat, however, I did put this "Epson VS220" projector through a variety of tests. And, truthfully, at first I didn't want to like it. But for the wrong reasons: from a photographers point of view this projector wasn't doing what I thought it should. So I went about finding reviews, not fake ones but those with comments I could test for, and determine for myself what was truthful, or not.This projector will do everything one might expect, especially within its price range, and very nicely too. I unpacked it, hooked it up to my HP laptop that's running Windows Vista, plugged it in and it was up and running without difficulty. I projected the display onto a 60 inch Apollo screen and tested it with DVD's, photos, a power point and a slide show. All with excellent results. And I was very impressed with the menus and amount of image quality adjustments available with or without the remote: color,... Read more |
› See all 35 customer reviews...
Reviews Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector
Conclusion
The evaluation Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector, it is extremely critical. it can be additional like a polished mirror reflects the light to come to us. As an indication of product high-quality too as how it can be. Naturally, we can offer you very good high-quality product for you. once you see and read our evaluation of their user. We hope that you will acquire Epson VS220 SVGA 2700 lumens color brightness, 2700 lumens white brightness, HDMI, 3LCD Projector ,thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment